It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statement of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, address, email address, billing and/or credit card information, etc. which may be used when you purchase products and/or services and to deliver the services you have requested.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third-party tracking technologies, and server logs.
Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed membership forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested, and for any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
Use of Information Collected
Ocean Shores Urgent Care may collect and may make use of personal information to assist in the operation of our website and to ensure delivery of the services you need and request. At the time, we may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of other possible products and/or services that may be available to you from www.OSurgentcare.com. Ocean Shores Urgent Care may also be in contact with you with regards to completing surveys and/or research questionnaires related to your opinion of current or potential future services that may be offered.
Ocean Shores Urgent Care does not now, nor will it in the future, sell, rent, or lease any of its customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
Ocean Shores Urgent Care will not disclose your personal information, unless required to do in accordance to applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon Ocean Shores Urgent Care and/or its website.
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of Ocean Shores Urgent Care, and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of www.OSurgentcare.comcommand/or the general public.
Ocean Shores Urgent Care greatly respects your privacy. We do maintain and reserve the right to contact you if needed for non-marketing purposed (such as bug alerts, security breaches, account issues, and/or changes in Ocean Shores Urgent Care products and services). In certain circumstances, we may use our website to post a notice.
Users Under the Age of 18
Ocean Shores Urgent Care does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from users under the age of eighteen (18) without verifiable parental consent. If it is determined that such information has been inadvertently collected on anyone under the age of eighteen (18), we shall immediately take the necessary steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our system’s database. Anyone under the age of eighteen (18) must seek and obtain parent or guardian permission to use this website.
Unsubscribe or Op-Out
Links to Other Websites
Ocean Shores Urgent Care shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural, and technical security with respect to its offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, or modification of the user’s personal information under our control.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Ocean Shores Urgent Care
Effective September 2022